All the users installed with the Windows 7 operating system are expected to incur high operating costs because of reliability and compatibility issues with the operating system.
Microsoft has announced that support for Windows 7 will cease by January 14, 2020.
Our recommendations and views are as follows:
- Upgrade the operating system at no additional cost because Microsoft provides free upgrade to Windows 10.
- If you are planning to continue using Windows 7, ensure the following:
- Install an antivirus software and keep it up-to-date.
- Enable Windows Firewall for protection.
- Frequently update the operating system.